It’s super easy to make the spiked peppermint hot chocolate and peppermint s’mores bars. I’m typically terrible at baking and these bars were a huge hit! Plus, if you’re safely hosting or even having an at-home date night, creating a fun cookie bar display really takes it up a notch. I pulled together this board in 5 minutes – seriously!
Spiked Peppermint Hot Chocolate
If you’re using a coffee mug, your proportions are the following:
- 8oz hot water
- 1oz Torani Sugar-Free Peppermint Syrup (or 1/2 of a jigger)
- 1oz vodka (or 1/2 of a jigger)
- 1 pack of your favorite hot cocoa
- Top with toppings of your choosing like whipped cream, cookies, or Torani sauces)
Peppermint S’mores Bars
The peppermint s’mores bars are also so easy to make, and they are good! What I love about these bars is I figured out a great baseline of peppermint flavor as well as the quantity of syrup if you’d really like to plus it up. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 package of marshmallows
- 2 king-size milk chocolate bars or 4 regular size
- 1/4c of Torani Sugar-Free Peppermint Syrup (use 1/3c if you like more flavor)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2c of powdered sugar
For the peppermint s’mores bar recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Crush the graham crackers and combine with 1 stick of butter and 1/2c of powdered sugar.
- Create a crust on the bottom of the pan and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the marshmallows into a bowl and mix with 1/4c of Torani Sugar-Free Peppermint Syrup.
- After 7 minutes, take out the baking dish, place the milk chocolate on top of the graham cracker mixture. Place the dish back in the oven for 2 minutes and allow the chocolate to start to melt.
- Take the baking dish out of the oven and evenly distribute the peppermint marshmallows on top of the chocolate and grahams. Place it back in the oven for another 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows start to brown.
The marshmallows will brown pretty quickly. Keep an eye on them similar to when you’re roasting s’mores because they can catch fire. I’m telling you, you will LOVE this recipe. I’m almost shy to admit that we ate nearly the entire pan in just 3 days, ha!! I hope you love the recipe and have #atoraniholiday!
Affectionately known to her friends as Millennial Martha for her love of DIY and decorating, Jen can’t help but pour her heart + soul into everything she touches. She’s loved to entertain since acquiring a table and chairs, and giving gifts is one of her favorite hobbies. Jen is the creator of Girl Meets Party. Her dream is to share her passions with the world in hopes to inspire others by making the seemingly unattainable attainable.