Hosting Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving this year? Spruce up your event with this incredibly easy, incredibly gorgeous DIY tablescape.
I’ve teamed up with Bettina from The Next Trip to show you guys how to create an affordable tablescape that is sure to wow your guests. This table has all the chic vibes without having to break the bank with super chic prices. We’ve even included a free printable graphic for you to add that extra special touch to your table.
What You’ll Need
Creating the Table
For the centerpiece:
- Place your large pumpkin in the center of the table and arrange the smaller pumpkins on either side down the center of the table. If you are going for a more elegant look, you can use a plain table runner to place the decorations on.
- Place tea lights in the candle holders and arrange candle holders between the pumpkins.
- Next, divide the eucalyptus bunches. Weave each piece of greenery between pumpkins and candle holders to extend the length of the table.
For the place settings:
- Place the plates on the chargers.
- Cut enough twine for each table setting napkin design (approximately 23″).
- Print the Thankful Graphic (click to open) and cut out along the gray lines.
- Next, fold each rectangle on both sides to frame the word “Thankful.”
- On each flap, use a hole punch or a pair of scissors to cut a hole for the twine.
- Lace the twine through both holes.
- Fold the napkin and place a piece of rosemary in the center.
- Place the Thankful cutout on top and wrap the twine around the back of the napkin.
- Bring both ends of the twine to the front of the napkin arrangement and tie a bow.
Save yourself a trip to the store & shop this post
Nikki is a wife, a mama, a blogger and a working professional. Her trick to balancing life is to always incorporate things that bring her joy. For Nikki, joy isn’t only in the big adventures, but also in those little every day moments.