They’re always jet-setting off to somewhere. With these gifts, they’ll get their in style and stay organized.
- Small Leather Travel Case: Keeping your jewelry organized and safe is much easier with the small leather travel case from Pottery Barn, available in four neutral colors: white, blush, grey and porcelain blue.
- Travel Cosmetic Case: Having a place to keep all of your makeup and toiletries organized is crucial. The travel cosmetic case from Cuyana is perfect for everyday makeup or for on-the-go toiletries for travel.
- Weekender Bag: You had us at gold zippers. The Cuyana weekender bag is perfect for road trips any time of the year.
- Carry-On Spinner: This bag is chic and beautiful plus the carry-on spinner will never get too dirty since it’s traveling in the overhead bin. Find it at Mark & Graham.
- Life’s a Road Trip Book: Filled with journal prompts, ideas and tips the ‘life’s a roadtrip’ book is a must-have for the enthusiastic traveler.
- Universal Cord Case: Keep all of your cords safe and sound in one place with the universal cord case from Mark & Graham.
- To Wear To Wash Bags: Who better to keep you organized with adorable stuff than Kate Spade? We love the to wear to wash bags to keep your undergarments tidy while you’re on the road.
- Turner Knit Beanie: If you haven’t discovered Alice & Wonder yet, get ready to fall in love. It’s an adorable boutique run in Chicago by one of the most fun gals we’ve ever met. We love her Turner Knit Beanie for anyone who’s on-the-go and wanting to look stylish running from appointment to appointment .
- Travel Cord Roll: Help him keep his gadgets organized while he’s on the road with the travel cord roll from Uncommon Goods.
- Commuter Weekend Garment Bag: Packing a carry-on for a flight is so simple thanks to the commuter weekend garment bag. This garment bag has all the right pockets and folds up into the perfect size duffel.
- Hot Toddy Cocktail Kit: How about a cocktail in your carry-on? Grab the hot toddy cocktail kit from Crate & Barrel for a drink while you jet out of town.
- JCrew Sneaker Cleaning Kit: You can never have enough travel kits especially when it comes to shoes. We love the Jason Markk sneaker cleaning travel kit available at JCrew.
- Pigskin Passport Holder: Every traveler needs a solid passport holder. We love Mark & Graham’ pigskin passport holder for its masculine look and genuine leather.
- Rolling Duffel: Years ago my husband received the older version of the rolling duffel from The North Face and it’s become our go-to travel bag for any overnight or weekend trip.
Affectionately known to her friends as Millennial Martha for her love of DIY and decorating, Jen can’t help but pour her heart + soul into everything she touches. She’s loved to entertain since acquiring a table and chairs, and giving gifts is one of her favorite hobbies. Jen is the creator of Girl Meets Party. Her dream is to share her passions with the world in hopes to inspire others by making the seemingly unattainable attainable.